Internit Internit

Likin' it. Pretty nice sound here! And don't worry, you'll improve; I'm sure of it!!

lantaren responds:

thanks ^-^ It's been a long time since I've really felt such a positive feeling from the reviews on my any of my songs. I was actually thinking of stopping making music if this didn't turn out such positive feedback! But thanks to you guys (And listening to some B0UNC3 xD) I've felt inspired to write some more (and do a remake of crying soul by B0UNC3) so thanks ^-^ it really means a lot to here this from you guys.

Dearly Beloved Once More Dearly Beloved Once More

Nice, it sounds pretty nice. Has a bit of an ephemeral feel to it.

~Delta~ Back When [WIP2] ~Delta~ Back When [WIP2]

Good start, and I agree, some more mixing, etc. and this would be even better!

Chill dip Chill dip

Nice sound! Kind of gives off a sort of Deadmau5 feel. Keep it up though!

PotencY-House Lead(WiP) PotencY-House Lead(WiP)

A nice start you have here! Curious to see how you'll put the entire song together...

At the Speed of Light At the Speed of Light

Amazing, man! Your song "Twilight Techno" was what first got me into electronic music a few years back or so, and now you've outdone yourself!! Love it!!

Runner Runner

The overall sound and feel is good, but I would recommend mastering a bit more to bring out more of the sounds. Add some more bass to the drums/bass, add a reverb here and there. Hope this helps you out!

Lilmario responds:

It does help a lot! I have a really hard time mastering stuff. Are there any good tutorials online? I'm using FL studio btw. Thanks man, PM me.

[Tsets] - Cloud Rider [Tsets] - Cloud Rider

Nice!

Nice, man! I was looking through some of the songs from one of my songs that it said others enjoyed, and listening to it, it sounds pretty good. Keep up the good work! Also, you can check out my stuff on Newgrounds as well if you'd like!

Nutronic - Run Away Nutronic - Run Away

Nice!!

Enjoying this song!! I haven't heard D&B music done in this way, so it feels fresh and original!! Keep up the good work, guys!!

NutronicUK responds: